[Note: The message below is from a company that has an “F” rating with the Better Business Bureau (view rating). Proceed at your own risk. Please read our document on working with national photography companies.]
16 March 2016 @ 8:56 AM
I work with Iconic Group and GradImages – a company that specializes in graduation photography across the United States and Canada. We are hosting a training / in person interview in the Quad City area (details to come) on Saturday April 2nd at 9am. After this training, photographers will have the opportunity to work at multiple graduations across the area (anywhere from 1-12 or even more depending on the photographer’s availability).
We would love to have some of your members attend the training and work with us! To apply for the position, photographers should visit www.epghire.com and apply for the “Graduation Photographer” position; the photographers can also give me a call or shoot me an e-mail if they would like.
I would greatly appreciate your willingness to pass along this information to your members. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail or call me.
All the best,
3490 Martin Hurst Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32312
Event Photography Group (EPG) has changed its name to Iconic Group, Inc. Please visit our new website at iconicgroup.com and
use this email address for future correspondence.
We would like for a member of the club to volunteer & join us (30-45 minutes) and take some photos of members relaxing in hammocks while enjoying s’mores at the Coralville Dam Tailwater West Campground.
This is a great opportunity to get some artistic, staged, and candid shots!
“Do you wanna s’more?”
“I haven’t had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?”
“You’re killing me, Smalls! These are s’mores stuff, okay? Now everyone pay attention. First, you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then, you roast the mallow. When the mallow’s flaming, you stick it on the chocolate. Then you cover it with the other end. Then, you scuff. It’s kind of messy, but it’s good.” (The Sandlot, 1993)
Don’t be like Smalls! On Sunday, October 25 from 5-7pm, kick off fall with s’more fun, s’more laughs, and s’more friends! From the comfort of your hammock and in your favorite pair of pajamas, we’ll be roasting marshmallows and making amazing s’mores around a campfire!
Be sure to bring your hammock or camping chair, flashlight, blanket, and warm clothes!
If you’re interested in the above photography event, please complete the form below. Thanks!
We received this request just a few hours ago. It looks like a great opportunity for the right photographer. Please contact Carlena as indicated below. Thanks! ~ ICPH
- Name: Carlena Owenby
- Email: email@example.com
- Summary: Seeking photographer to capture candid moments during a small group celebration. I am not looking for traditional posed group shots… just someone who can help capture this memorable event. Digital photos and printing right required.
- Event Details: May 28, 2016 5pm-9pm [possibly 30 minutes before – end time negotiable, really only need first couple hours] We will be getting married in Jamaica, and have a photographer and videographer set for that. We are celebrating with our land-locked friends upon return. This will not be a traditional wedding shoot. We are just looking for photos of us with our closest friends and family and want something better than the obligatory “selfies.”
- Payment: Payment negotiable, looking for a reasonable amount considering our limited needs.
- Deadline: Please contact ASAP. I would like to have this information ironed out and checked off my list before the new year.
- Contact Details: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any offers or questions.
The University of Iowa Genetics PhD Program is searching for a photographer to take images in and throughout our labs for our new website.
We were wondering if you knew of any student or amateur photographers looking for experience to put on their CV? We would also acknowledge their work on the site (free advertisement on a site visited by numerous students/faculty/staff)
The sort of images (just a handful would be plenty) we are looking for are similar to those found on the Princeton site
If interested, please contact Jessica Ponce at email@example.com or you can call me at 323-474-1037.