[Note: The message below is from a company that has an “F” rating with the Better Business Bureau (view rating). Proceed at your own risk. Please read our document on working with national photography companies.]
16 March 2016 @ 8:56 AM
I work with Iconic Group and GradImages – a company that specializes in graduation photography across the United States and Canada. We are hosting a training / in person interview in the Quad City area (details to come) on Saturday April 2nd at 9am. After this training, photographers will have the opportunity to work at multiple graduations across the area (anywhere from 1-12 or even more depending on the photographer’s availability).
We would love to have some of your members attend the training and work with us! To apply for the position, photographers should visit http://www.epghire.com and apply for the “Graduation Photographer” position; the photographers can also give me a call or shoot me an e-mail if they would like.
I would greatly appreciate your willingness to pass along this information to your members. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail or call me.
All the best,
3490 Martin Hurst Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32312
Event Photography Group (EPG) has changed its name to Iconic Group, Inc. Please visit our new website at iconicgroup.com and
use this email address for future correspondence.
We received this request just a few hours ago. It looks like a great opportunity for the right photographer. Please contact Carlena as indicated below. Thanks! ~ ICPH
- Name: Carlena Owenby
- Email: email@example.com
- Summary: Seeking photographer to capture candid moments during a small group celebration. I am not looking for traditional posed group shots… just someone who can help capture this memorable event. Digital photos and printing right required.
- Event Details: May 28, 2016 5pm-9pm [possibly 30 minutes before – end time negotiable, really only need first couple hours] We will be getting married in Jamaica, and have a photographer and videographer set for that. We are celebrating with our land-locked friends upon return. This will not be a traditional wedding shoot. We are just looking for photos of us with our closest friends and family and want something better than the obligatory “selfies.”
- Payment: Payment negotiable, looking for a reasonable amount considering our limited needs.
- Deadline: Please contact ASAP. I would like to have this information ironed out and checked off my list before the new year.
- Contact Details: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any offers or questions.
My finance and I are looking for a photographer for our engagement photos and wedding pictures.
Our wedding will be May 28, 2016 at the Palisades-Kepler State Park.
The wedding will be outside, and the reception right inside the lodge.
Please contact me to discuss further details.
The maps below show recent visits to this page. Click any map for a larger gallery view. Thanks to everyone helping to continue to share this page.
Page Visits – North America
Page Visits – Iowa
Page Visits – Corridor
From: Destiny Borland-Moon
To: Area Photographers
Date: 17th through 19th of April 2015
I am looking to hire a 2nd shooter for a three-day gymnastics event in Coralville, Iowa.
The event will be Friday April 17th and Saturday the 18th from 8AM until 8PM, as well as Sunday the 19th from approximately 8AM until 4:30 PM.
The photographer must feel comfortable shooting in lower light conditions with no flash and have their own equipment, preferably Nikon.
Pay is $15 per hour.
This is a great opportunity for the right photographer who wants to get some excellent experience, build their resume, and make a little money as well.
I can be contacted at email@example.com or by phone at 319-530-5903.
We now have a new form for those wanting to request a photographer for an event. It will make it easier for those who contact us about photography for events or special projects.
Click here to view the Photographer Request Form.
Let us know if you think there’s anything else that should be added to the form.
Thanks for your ongoing support of the Iowa City Photographers Guild!
Greg Johnson, Facilitator